Grossly Inappropriate

A review of current events, culture, the arts, contemporary society, and anything else I can possibly get my hands on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cambridge, MA

I'm a 22-year old registered Democrat and meat lover who has lots of angst against social injustices and (for now) too much time on his hands. I was born in Hong Kong, raised in California, and educated at Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. I currently reside in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Executive Pay

President Bush thinks that executive pay should be tied to performance.

The President of the United States makes $400,000 a year.

If President Bush's pay were tied to his performance, how much would he be paid?

- Say that 100% approval rating equals $400,000/year...

- Major polls from the last two weeks put his average approval rating at 33.91%...

Bush would be making $135,640 for his crappy executive performance.

And that's still too much, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home