Grossly Inappropriate

A review of current events, culture, the arts, contemporary society, and anything else I can possibly get my hands on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cambridge, MA

I'm a 22-year old registered Democrat and meat lover who has lots of angst against social injustices and (for now) too much time on his hands. I was born in Hong Kong, raised in California, and educated at Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. I currently reside in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sucks When Your Own Hates You, Don't It?

the House Dems have successfully concluded their Six for '06 campaign. and, to boot, in only 42 hours and 15 minutes.

the SF Chronicle reports that, on average, 63 House Republicans voted with the majority on the '06 package.

63 out of 202. that's an average defection rate of 31%.

then again, when the presented agenda is poll-tested and public-approved, why would you still vote against it? probably because your brain has swelled so much during your twelve years in the majority that you can't really think straight anymore.

welcome to the backseat, bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home