Grossly Inappropriate

A review of current events, culture, the arts, contemporary society, and anything else I can possibly get my hands on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cambridge, MA

I'm a 22-year old registered Democrat and meat lover who has lots of angst against social injustices and (for now) too much time on his hands. I was born in Hong Kong, raised in California, and educated at Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. I currently reside in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally

Hillary's announced.

big whoop. didn't see that coming at all. no siree.

and, apparently, she has no last name. "Hillary for President." Hillary who?

or maybe it's a campaign strategy to sell her candidacy as a 22-year old cocktail waitresses. "hi! my name is Candy! I totally wanna be, like, your president!"

c'mon. act like the former First Lady (of one of the most popular presidents in recent memories) and the U.S. Senator that you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home